Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Sunday 23 June 2013

Ripple Crochet Afghan - Autumn Shades

Here are some photos of my second ripple crochet afghan  (still quite addicted to the ripple!!) - (photo's of the first one here).    This and the Blue Hues ripple crochet afghan have been stash / scrap buster projects - so putting the colours together in a random but fairly organised way was challenging but a ton of fun!

For this ripple afghan I used:   Blue, Teal, Beige,Camel Red, Dark Grey, Cream, (and a small amount of pink and some variegated yarn) - strictly speaking not all autumn shades - but I thought it looked quite autumny!


crochet stripe
Cheerful Ripples


crochet stripes



crochet stripes


crochet stripes
Looks So Warm on the couch in my Craft Room


freeform flowers
Added some Crochet Flowers
crochet stripes
Folded up neatly just waiting for me!

My blog has been terribly neglected this year - something which I am determined to remedy!

The weather has been perfect for photos the past few days and I have put aside my WIP's to photograph my recently finished projects to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment