Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Crochet Poncho: The "Pacha" Poncho

Not much of a blog post really - just could not wait to show you my Crochet Poncho.

My first inspiration for this came from a Dutch design site - but as it started developing a personality of its own (and before I started working the neck), I decided it looked like Pacha's Poncho (the big guy from Disney's The Emperor's New Groove)



The photo is not all that great as we  had a HUGE (scary) storm this afternoon - took the photo when the rain stopped for a bit!    Now it is raining cats and dogs again (maybe it is cool enough to snuggle into my new PONCHO!!!)

Edit:   The pattern for the Pacha Poncho is now available in my RAVELRY STORE

11 comments:

  1. Hi Zelna, this poncho is so beautiful and you did a great job making it. I love your yarn color choice! Hope you are having a nice day.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stuff is so gorgeous I hope I can get as good as you with your crocheting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, I love the pattern and the colour of yarn. Truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fab poncho! great colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photo drew me in from Chrissie's linkup.It is brilliant. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! The colours are just stunning! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely I particularly love the edging. Great colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! We had the same ideas with ponchos this week...though yours in A LOT! more advanced than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks beautiful, love the collors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have free patterns for any of your things? I really love your colors. Can use for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely work and great color choices. This poncho is stunning. It will certainly keep you nice and snug on cool days.

    ReplyDelete