Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Happy Days Blanket - Ta-dah!

I finished my HAPPY DAYS BLANKET almost two weeks ago, but due to rainy weather I have been unable to take photos outside!    

Monday we had a fabulously sunny day - so the first thing I did was run outside and start taking photos!



I added two rows of double crochet to each 28cm x 28cm square using a colour called "Storm" before joining them with the VISIBLE JOIN in Light Grey


 For the BORDER AND EDGING  I used Light Grey, Green and Orange


 I think the contrast makes for quite a striking finish


5 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful blanket. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blanket. I love the colours. Well done!!! :-)

    Greetings,
    Emily
    (casacreaemilia.blogspot.nl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blanket! So colorful and cheerful, and edging is a masterpiece :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel about needing to wait for decent weather to take pictures! I had to take pics at night yesterday even though I prefer daylight. It gets dark so early in Germany these days...

    Lovely blanket :) Nice mix of colours.

    Take care
    Anne
    http://crochetbetweentwoworlds.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous and cheerful is that!

    ReplyDelete