Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Saturday 24 August 2013

Daisy Granny Squares Baby Blanket

Today started out all lovely and overcast here in Johannesburg!   The air is so dry and dusty - a couple of days of rain is just what we need - but the rain seems to have blown over and the sun is shining in all its South African winter glory!

Hubby and I ate brunch out in the lapa - toasted bacon, egg, cheese, tomato and fried onion sandwiches - yum!  (very unhealthy - I know! - but still soo yum!).    It's still a bit cool out by my standards - had to run inside and fetch my poncho (old and very much loved).    I should have taken some photos but I forgot my camera inside - and was just far to lazy to go back inside AGAIN and fetch it!
 
During this week I finally got around to using all the extra DAISY GRANNY SQUARES blogged about way back in June:


granny square afghan

5 comments:

  1. Your sandwich sounds wonderful - and what's not healthy about it? :)

    Cute blocks - if those Daisy squares were extra, I can't imagine how many you started with!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm those sandwiches are a firm favourite here! I had a looooot of those squares - was a bit addicted to making the daisies at one point! Will pop over and visit again soon - busy making up my yarnberries!

      Delete
  2. Wunderschön, ich liebe diese Farbzusammenstellungen. Klasse.
    Ein schönes Wochenende wünsche ich dir.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete