Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Cupcakes

Haven't got started on my new cards yet..

Cleaning up one of my memory cards last night I came across some photos of cupcake themed cards I had made ages ago:


Cupcake Themed Card

Cupcake Theme Card

Cupcake Theme Card

Cupcake Theme Card

Cupcake Theme Card


Cupcake Theme Card

Cupcake Theme Card

Cupcake Theme Card

Cupcake Theme Card

Cupcake Theme Card


Cupcake Theme Card

Cupcake Theme Card

Cupcake Theme Card

This made me feel like cupcakes - so I baked a batch for our tea later this morning (yum wish it was ten already!)!

Cupcakes

Now for a quick cuppa (I'm not going to have a cupcake with that) - and then to get started on those cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment