Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Granny Squares Happyghan

Just wanted to show you how my happy scrapping turned out.    I have decided to call it the Granny Squares Happyghan!

My son remarked that it was "interesting" - in THAT tone of voice - inclined to agree with him - but it still makes me happy!

It has already had a wash and tumbledry - so it smells lovely and is all soft and fluffy.    I have given it a home on my favourite couch in my craftroom.     Got my feet up on my ottoman with my Happyghan over my legs, cup of hot chocolate next to me - blogging away!     Yep - I AM HAPPY!!!


granny square afghan



granny square afghan

Finished up with a lot of projects and busy doing the patterns which I will post for you soon!

Have a super evening!!!

6 comments:

  1. this is a wow factor im gonna do this one ,once pattern is put up ,,,,,,,,,,, cheers di :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Awesome stunning, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome and wow ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular. What colour and brand is the main blue you have used? Gorgeous colour. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is "Crocus" - a lilacy lavender colour - Brand Elle Pullskein (from our South African Mill)

      Delete
  5. I just LOVE it!!! I really enjoy seeing all of your work!!

    ReplyDelete