Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Wednesday 14 August 2013

WIP's on Wednesday # 7

Cannot believe that another week has already flown by and we are already midway through August - winter almost over - signs of  spring appearing here and there in the garden!!

I am not a big fan of winter - even though we have very mild winters here in Johannesburg, the air is very dry and of course that means really dry skin and plenty of static.   Shocked myself on the ear getting out of my car this morning (sounds silly right?) -  had to park particularly close to a wall and couldn't open the door properly - so as I was squeezing myself out my ear touched on the frame and SHOCK - pulled my head back so quickly I think I might have whiplash!

I was out and about for most of the day - only getting home at about 16h00 by which time the sun was already casting long dreary shadows.    Not a good time to take photo's, but I was determined to do this post TODAY!

Works in Progress this Wednesday:


Baby Blankets

Baby Blanket in pinks, red and white
Baby Blanket in lemon, apricot and white
Black, Pink and White Flower Afghan

And....

Just when I was about to do the dance of joy because I had used up all my scraps on the GRANNY SQUARES HAPPYGHAN- my daughter bestowed a basketful of her scraps upon me.    Using these to make another blanket for my cat - trying out a new joining technique, and a (mainly) black and white lapghan.

Sitting so snugly under my Happyghan I might just nod off!    Better get up and go brew a pot of tea!

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment