Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Sunday 18 November 2012

Fairy Stickers

Sunday Morning!    It is at least a bit cooler today and there is a lovely breeze.  I have thrown open all the windows and the sliding door in my craft room (papers blown all over the place etc!) to make the most of it!

I cheated a little yesterday - had to zoom over to the food hyper late afternoon as we were completely out of soft drinks and glue (soft drinks very NB for the family, glue very NB  for me!).    I can never hurry past anything in the stationery aisle - I pick up this and look at that!    Found the cutest little fairy stickers with the kiddies stationery - really inexpensive too!!


Thought I would be able to make a few nice cards if I mixed and matched them with some of the scraps I still have left (which I just don't seem to be able to finish).    We have brunch around 11h30 so I am going to see how many I can make before then!  

No comments:

Post a Comment