Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Wednesday 10 July 2013

WIP's on Wednesday #3

Sitting here trying to gather my thoughts.    I have a million things to do and am in need of a serious plan of action.

Yesterday I drove to the wool bazaar (a 90km round trip) - a fantastic little shop, but it is in a rather dismal CBD area - so I usually have to psyche myself up for about a week in order to actually make the trip!!     Sooooo glad that I did though - I am now surrounded by lots and lots and lots of lovely yarn - what could be more sublime??
 
Mine!  Mine!  ALL Mine!!!
As I said - trying to gather my thoughts.   I haven't been all that productive this week -too many other odds and ends demanding attention!

Works in progress this Wednesday:

Hexagon scrapghan - I only add to that when I have little bits of yarn left from my other projects
Groovyghan in blues, teal and neutrals
Set of three cushion covers
Hexagon scarf / wrap
Groovyghan in purples and pinks
Weaving in the ends on the gorgeous pink / orange groovyghan my daughter made for one of her friends (why does mom always end up doing this???)


All those yummy patterns


All those yummy colours
I hope to show you a photo of my daughter's lovely groovyghan as I think that will be finished by tomorrow!

Until then ...... Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment