Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Thursday 18 July 2013

WIP's on Wednesday #4

Okay! - so today is not exactly Wednesday - but I have been crazy busy and the week just seemed to get away from me!

I am working with a feast of pinks and purples this week::


Pink/Cerise Baby Blanket;   Pinks / Purples Baby Blanket;    Little Princess Groovyghan


Sooo Girly!!

I completed my hexagon scrapghan (made it a bit smaller than originally intended but decided to rather make it "travel" size).  Still have to work in an endless number of ends (the only thing I do not like about crocheting) before it will be ready for a little photo shoot!

Hexagon wrap / scarf also "finished" - still toying with the idea of adding beaded tassles  - will share the pattern and photo's soon!

Also, as promised, a photo of the fabulous Groovyghan my daughter Dani made for her friend:



I think she did a superb job of it and I totally LOVE the colours - well done Dani!!

Off to raid my bead stash - maybe I find the inspiration I need to finish the hexagon wrap / scarf

Until next time ..... Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment