Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Crochet Owls

Happy Tuesday!

While hopping around the internet I found these lovely little crochet owls!

I just had to make a few for fun!


crochet owls

Unfortunately there were no bright colours in my stash - so I am going to have to get some and make another brightly coloured batch.

Jacquie used beads for the eyes but I had some "googly eyes" and glued them on instead.


 crochet owls

Have a "hoot" crafting!

1 comment:

  1. ( made your Sunny Flower Mini-Mandal this morning....love it! my first Mandala - I needed to so something sunny and 'happy'! I don't think there's a way to attach picture here....but it's posted on a CAL page here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204238298627258&set=p.10204238298627258&type=1&theater
    Hope you don't mind, I made a slight change and did an ESC on Rnd 8 in place of the ximple SC....I sort of like the look....had to do something to 'make it my own'!
    Thank you again for your patterns and all your help! Have learned so much by following your patterns and tutorials.
    Bless you and all those who share so generously!

    ReplyDelete