Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Crochet Mood Blanket 2014


Stumbled across this Crochet Mood Blanket 2014 challenge on Facebook (started out on Instagram, which I still have not got around to using).

The Rules are simple:    Choose colours to represent your moods, then crochet 1 square a day in the colour that matches your mood for that day = 365 squares.  (Or 1 square a week = 52 squares)

I am doing one square a day in these colours, with a white border:



I shall be making a total of 360 squares (allowing the spare days for bordering and finishing) - 19 blocks x 19 rows 



I don't want this project to be too time consuming and so I will be using the same pattern throughout.  My squares consist of 3 rounds each.   Each completed square measures 8cm, which should  give me a final measurement of 152cm  x 152 cm - without the border.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I really like your colour choices for your moods, those squares are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I hope that keeping it simple is the right choice here!

    ReplyDelete